2023 NCAA Championship Session VI (Finals) Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
He’s not going to get the Hoge but for my money Aaron Brooks is the best wrestler in this tournament and idk if anyone is pushing him too much.

What an incredible talent. Makes really challenging things look effortless. Congrats on ANOTHER championship AB!!!!!

he is the most easy going, happy-go-lucky wrestler I've ever talked to. He's always smiling, and by all appearances he doesn't take anything too seriously. But you know that he must work like a maniac in practice, and really does take things seriously.

cb1994

Oct 31, 2022
he is the most easy going, happy-go-lucky wrestler I've ever talked to. He's always smiling, and by all appearances he doesn't take anything too seriously. But you know that he must work like a maniac in practice, and really does take things seriously.
Which makes him even more incredible in my opinion.
Real chariots of fires “god made me fast” vibes from him.
Just looks so easy.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Bonaccorsi got away with an illegal start on top. He didn't have his hand on the belly button. Not a biggie, but a ref at this level should catch that

Reactions: Garw and cb1994

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
With that being said, behind all of that, must be one insanely competitive guy.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
can Kerk turn the tables against Parris? (I realize they are 3-3 against each other; talking about their 2 most recent matches, both of which Parris won.)

O'Toole did it earlier tonight against Carr.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Seemed to imply as much! I don’t blame him.
Well, that changes a lot for next year’s lineup. We will see what else Cael has planned to reload. Other redshirts? Transfers to fill gaps? True freshman in the lineup? The possibilities are endless. Should be fun.

cb1994

Oct 31, 2022
Greg had 1 worthwhile shot the entire match and it was 10 seconds in and he couldn’t finish it.
Odd match. Guess that ride took everything out of him.
Not what I expected. Shame. Very disappointing from Greg.