2023 PSU WVB Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I don't turn off too many PSU WVB matches, but I gave up on this in the middle of the 3rd set. I did so in part because the Phillies are on, and a bunch of NFL early games are on. But I also did so because it's been a long time since I've watched PSU WVB really not have a chance to win the match. They did some things well, and have a good bit of talent. But Louisville did more things well, and had several players that reminded me of former PSU WVB stars. Louisville is ranked #2, and played like it today

Georgia Peach

Oct 28, 2021
I don't turn off too many PSU WVB matches, but I gave up on this in the middle of the 3rd set. I did so in part because the Phillies are on, and a bunch of NFL early games are on. But I also did so because it's been a long time since I've watched PSU WVB really not have a chance to win the match. They did some things well, and have a good bit of talent. But Louisville did more things well, and had several players that reminded me of former PSU WVB stars. Louisville is ranked #2, and played like it today

We are soon going to be talking about the good old days.

Reactions: TheBigUglies

TheBigUglies

Oct 26, 2021

Turned it off as well after seeing how sloppy they play.

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
Watching it on TV it appeared that the crowd at Rec Hall was pretty sparse. I was disappointed to see that after seeing some of televised Big10 matches from other venues. I hope this picks up as they get further into the Big10 schedule.