2023 PSU WVB Thread

ILLINOISLION

Oct 12, 2021
Thought they played very well tonight both offensively and defensively. Fun to watch, they are much better than they were earlier in the year.

Wiscy and Neb still the class of the league, but PSU is getting better.

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
Two Big10 road wins this weekend over Illinois and Minnesota show how this team is growing into a formidable contender. Kudos to the ladies and to coach Katie. This is going to be a fun season. I thought they played some great defense tonight and held their poise when the pressure was on. It’s great to have Trammell back and healthy.

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
I should add that Coach Katie made some very astute challenges of calls last night. I’m not sure that she had any that were not upheld and often they were at crucial points in the matches.

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
Are we getting back to our previous NC status that we enjoyed under RR? I used to really enjoy those matches. It's amazing how quick things change. We went from the most dominant program in all of college sports to an after thought in a very short period.

Georgia Peach

Oct 28, 2021
Are we getting back to our previous NC status that we enjoyed under RR? I used to really enjoy those matches. It's amazing how quick things change. We went from the most dominant program in all of college sports to an after thought in a very short period.
No. That is a level that won't be seen again in women's volleyball. Any team that does not lose a set until the championship round is beyond comparison. With a good mix of recruiting and portal additions the hope is we can compete at a top 5-7 level.

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
I just want a program that can contend for B1G Titles and can make a deep run in the NCAAs on a regular basis. I don't expect a title every year but with our pedigree and resources we should be contenders regularly.

Reactions: Roar More and PSU87

Latest posts