2023 Recruiting thread

Hardslider33

Oct 6, 2021
I won’t say that Tom, but I personally don’t give a rats a$$ that he going there. Still willing to say I don’t see him finishing his college career there.

Tom_PSU

Oct 29, 2021
I won’t say that Tom, but I personally don’t give a rats a$$ that he going there. Still willing to say I don’t see him finishing his college career there.
Probably not because unless he has a big year Neal is History. Hopefully by then our receivers Corp will be strong enough that we won’t bother to chase him.

Reactions: Hardslider33

Hardslider33

Oct 6, 2021
Sounds like PS could get a lot of good new this week. Mason Robinson isn’t visiting Notre Dame and will make a decision tomorrow. So expect Mupoyi and Robinson to commit this week.
Also WR D. Cephas isn’t visiting anywhere else. As long as he gets cleared through admissions he should end up at PS.

Srg111

Nov 25, 2021
Sounds like PS could get a lot of good new this week. Mason Robinson isn’t visiting Notre Dame and will make a decision tomorrow. So expect Mupoyi and Robinson to commit this week.
Also WR D. Cephas isn’t visiting anywhere else. As long as he gets cleared through admissions he should end up at PS.
What happens with Hussey?

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Sounds good. I would love to get Keys at LB and Thornton back through the portal.

GregInPitt

Oct 13, 2021
Any second now we should get the obligatory “No big deal the staff cooled on him” post.
No the staff hasn't cooled on him. Win some lose some.

But personally I'm more concerned about getting a couple portal WR's that can help PSU win in 2023. Does Gallagher look like he could come in to PSU and make plays for PSU in 2023? Not to me. Sanders couldn't do it his first year. Not many WR's can come to top 10 teams and make big impacts as true freshmen. The staff will keep going after top WR talent, but right now the portal will likely have a lot more impact on the near term WR performance than any of the 2023 true freshmen.

Nits1989

Oct 29, 2021
Currently, PSU's recruiting class consists of 14 4-star players and 6 3-star players. 70% blue chip players. It sits as the 14th ranked class. Seems like the class is a lot better than its rank. The staff is doing a great job!

FTLPSU

Oct 6, 2021
In that PIC before I read ur alls posts I am thinking---they going to move him to Safety??

Latest posts