2023 Recruiting thread

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Maybe a receiver from the portal, similar to Mitchell Tinsley might prove better. A little bigger, stronger, or faster and plug and play type player.
If WVU fires their coach -and it looks likely -expect some players to portal out. They have a 6’4” WR, Kaden Prather, that was a heavy PSU lean unto he cooled on PSU and he committed to WVU. Don’t know his stats. He is listed as a sophomore but I think that does not include his Covid year. Be nice to have a tall WR.

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021
Christian Driver was moved to WR.
Do you think the 2 are related or incidental?

If WVU fires their coach -and it looks likely -expect some players to portal out. They have a 6’4” WR, Kaden Prather, that was a heavy PSU lean unto he cooled on PSU and he committed to WVU. Don’t know his stats. He is listed as a sophomore but I think that does not include his Covid year. Be nice to have a tall WR.

He's an interesting one. Wonder if Gallagher reopens his recruiting?

Reactions: LB99 and Bison13

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
Do you think the 2 are related or incidental?

He's an interesting one. Wonder if Gallagher reopens his recruiting?
This is exactly what I was thinking. I think the staff will make a pretty good push for him

Ram20

Oct 25, 2021
Dohn said this has been in the works for a while. Apparently PS is not upset by this, his senior stats was disappointing
Really disappointing, like 400 yards and a couple TD's? I think its very possible PSU was clearing a scholarship for a better player(be nice if it was a D-lineman, LB, or WR....probably another corner).

Reactions: VaDave4PSU

Hardslider33

Oct 6, 2021
Really disappointing, like 400 yards and a couple TD's? I think its very possible PSU was clearing a scholarship for a better player(be nice if it was a D-lineman, LB, or WR....probably another corner).
I just repeated his comments, didn’t want to bring anything from TOS here. No clue what the staff has planned. I’m no longer a premium member here, so can’t say what Sean or Ryan might have wrote.

Hardslider33

Oct 6, 2021
Does he get an NIL deal? Unless his collapses or is tied to Neal Brown being there, why bolt your still the local hero

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021

19333lion

Oct 27, 2021
Man, this footage is VERY exciting. He looks like Abdul Carter, fast, heat seeking missile. Appears poised to contribute as a freshman. Am I overhyped or is this legit from what I've seen?
While I agree that he is incredibly fast, he is not built at all like Carter. Unless he can put on twenty lbs in the next nine months, I can't see him making a major impact the way Carter has as a freshman. His highlights are definitely exciting though. He is an excellent prospect!

19333lion

Oct 27, 2021
IF Lane Kiffin bolts, does that mean Neo Avery is back on the market?

Remember ol' Neo, a Good Counsel commit who lasted about 15 minutes for the Good Guys about 100 years ago? Of course, the rumor is Lane to Auburn, so the young man, who seems obsessed with the SEC, likely follows him there!

Last edited by a moderator:

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021
IF Lane Kiffin bolts, does that mean Neo Avery is back on the market?

Remember ol' Neo, a Good Counsel commit who lasted about 15 minutes for the Good Guys about 100 years ago? Of course, the rumor is Lane to Auburn, so the young man, who seems obsessed with the SEC, likely follows him there!

Seem to remember he was considered a TE prospect here. Listed as an Edge. Did we cool after injury? We ended up with the now top 100 Rappleyea.

19333lion

Oct 27, 2021
Tom McAndrew (or anyone): is there some kind of rumor that St. Francis Baltimore senior and USC commit, Sam Greene, may be looking around? I loved his video when I watched it last summer. He is very quick and explodes off the LOS. His size and athleticism remind me of a young Brandon Graham, who tortured PSU when he was at MI.

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021
Tom McAndrew (or anyone): is there some kind of rumor that St. Francis Baltimore senior and USC commit, Sam Greene, may be looking around? I loved his video when I watched it last summer. He is very quick and explodes off the LOS. His size and athleticism remind me of a young Brandon Graham, who tortured PSU when he was at MI.

Latest posts