2024 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
wow, Cardenas with a late TD on Shapiro, to go up 4-3, with 14 sec left. Plus, he has RT
locked.

Edit: Cardenas wins 5-4. I did not expect Shapiro to lose that match. Pyle was talking in the preseason about Shapiro being a true freshman that had a legit shot to win a championship, and he's looked up to that throughout the season. I really expected to see Haines - Shapiro in the final

1995PSUGrad

Oct 30, 2021
Levi has two TF and a major so far. He is the OW in my opinion until I see what AB does in his match. I think right now it's between Levi and AB for OW through the QF.
There is a long way to go but don't forget about Bartlett and his two pins!

ClarkstonMark

Oct 12, 2021
Now it is time for MM to tear Amine apart. Don't think we see a stall fest like in AA ... MM won't let that happen again

Locopsu

Oct 7, 2021
Levi gets his hips back when guys shoot like Carter and AB. Those are the only two guys on the team that I think do as good of a job at sprawling and really getting their hips back and applying pressure. It's so hard to score on a shot against Levi.
I watched him yesterday and today, spread his legs and move away from opponent forcing a neutral call.

fp

May 6, 2022
wow, Cardenas with a late TD on Shapiro, to go up 4-3, with 14 sec left. Plus, he has RT
locked.

Edit: Cardenas wins 5-4. I did not expect Shapiro to lose that match. Pyle was talking in the preseason about Shapiro being a true freshman that had a legit shot to win a championship, and he's looked up to that throughout the season. I really expected to see Haines - Shapiro in the final

Shapiro was in concussion protocol. Allowed to continue and welp...I think we know what happens.

ElDuce

Oct 29, 2022
no Amine not wrestling on bottom for the last 30 seconds, no stall......

Latest posts