2025 Recruiting Class Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,129
69,354
113
The young man doesn’t have a ranking Tom? Was PSU one of his 3 officials he scheduled?

Officials? He's a 2025 recruit, so I don't think he's scheduling any officials.

As for a rankings, I don't know all the inner workings of On3, but I think (not certain) that they've only ranked 300 2025 prospects. As such, you could call their 2025 rankings as pre-beta. Roy Thomas Jenkins (RTJ) competed in the regional Elite 11 camp on Sunday, April 16. I haven't seen an overall ranking from the camp, but I did see a tweet that indicated RTJ came in 2nd in the 9-throw Pro Day station. Many colleges get the results and video from the Elite 11 camps. Two days after the camp, Yurcich offers RTJ. Perhaps the timing is just a coincidence, though I suspect RTJ's performance led to the offer.
 

Hardslider33

All-American
Nov 30, 2015
4,382
5,470
113
Officials? He's a 2025 recruit, so I don't think he's scheduling any officials.

As for a rankings, I don't know all the inner workings of On3, but I think (not certain) that they've only ranked 300 2025 prospects. As such, you could call their 2025 rankings as pre-beta. Roy Thomas Jenkins (RTJ) competed in the regional Elite 11 camp on Sunday, April 16. I haven't seen an overall ranking from the camp, but I did see a tweet that indicated RTJ came in 2nd in the 9-throw Pro Day station. Many colleges get the results and video from the Elite 11 camps. Two days after the camp, Yurcich offers RTJ. Perhaps the timing is just a coincidence, though I suspect RTJ's performance led to the offer.
My bad Tom I saw this title headline. It doesn’t say officials. My best friend past today, so I had a few 🥃 to toast him and obviously seen what I wanted.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Hardslider33

All-American
Nov 30, 2015
4,382
5,470
113
Looks like Dorian already has his mind made up. No interest in the home state Buckeyes is a bit shocking. So he really must want to play at ND
 

Alphalion75

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2001
15,209
4,309
113
Disconcerting to see Jaelyne Matthew's taking a visit to Georgia. We have had a few guys decommit and go with Georgia over the years.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
  2. 02 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
  5. 05 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task