2025 Recruiting Class Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,457
69,448
113
The young man doesn’t have a ranking Tom? Was PSU one of his 3 officials he scheduled?

Officials? He's a 2025 recruit, so I don't think he's scheduling any officials.

As for a rankings, I don't know all the inner workings of On3, but I think (not certain) that they've only ranked 300 2025 prospects. As such, you could call their 2025 rankings as pre-beta. Roy Thomas Jenkins (RTJ) competed in the regional Elite 11 camp on Sunday, April 16. I haven't seen an overall ranking from the camp, but I did see a tweet that indicated RTJ came in 2nd in the 9-throw Pro Day station. Many colleges get the results and video from the Elite 11 camps. Two days after the camp, Yurcich offers RTJ. Perhaps the timing is just a coincidence, though I suspect RTJ's performance led to the offer.
 

Hardslider33

All-American
Nov 30, 2015
4,384
5,472
113
Officials? He's a 2025 recruit, so I don't think he's scheduling any officials.

As for a rankings, I don't know all the inner workings of On3, but I think (not certain) that they've only ranked 300 2025 prospects. As such, you could call their 2025 rankings as pre-beta. Roy Thomas Jenkins (RTJ) competed in the regional Elite 11 camp on Sunday, April 16. I haven't seen an overall ranking from the camp, but I did see a tweet that indicated RTJ came in 2nd in the 9-throw Pro Day station. Many colleges get the results and video from the Elite 11 camps. Two days after the camp, Yurcich offers RTJ. Perhaps the timing is just a coincidence, though I suspect RTJ's performance led to the offer.
My bad Tom I saw this title headline. It doesn’t say officials. My best friend past today, so I had a few 🥃 to toast him and obviously seen what I wanted.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Hardslider33

All-American
Nov 30, 2015
4,384
5,472
113
Looks like Dorian already has his mind made up. No interest in the home state Buckeyes is a bit shocking. So he really must want to play at ND
 

Alphalion75

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2001
15,221
4,320
113
Disconcerting to see Jaelyne Matthew's taking a visit to Georgia. We have had a few guys decommit and go with Georgia over the years.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  2. 02 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC