2025 Recruiting Class Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,174
69,358
113
The young man doesn’t have a ranking Tom? Was PSU one of his 3 officials he scheduled?

Officials? He's a 2025 recruit, so I don't think he's scheduling any officials.

As for a rankings, I don't know all the inner workings of On3, but I think (not certain) that they've only ranked 300 2025 prospects. As such, you could call their 2025 rankings as pre-beta. Roy Thomas Jenkins (RTJ) competed in the regional Elite 11 camp on Sunday, April 16. I haven't seen an overall ranking from the camp, but I did see a tweet that indicated RTJ came in 2nd in the 9-throw Pro Day station. Many colleges get the results and video from the Elite 11 camps. Two days after the camp, Yurcich offers RTJ. Perhaps the timing is just a coincidence, though I suspect RTJ's performance led to the offer.
 

Hardslider33

All-American
Nov 30, 2015
4,382
5,470
113
Officials? He's a 2025 recruit, so I don't think he's scheduling any officials.

As for a rankings, I don't know all the inner workings of On3, but I think (not certain) that they've only ranked 300 2025 prospects. As such, you could call their 2025 rankings as pre-beta. Roy Thomas Jenkins (RTJ) competed in the regional Elite 11 camp on Sunday, April 16. I haven't seen an overall ranking from the camp, but I did see a tweet that indicated RTJ came in 2nd in the 9-throw Pro Day station. Many colleges get the results and video from the Elite 11 camps. Two days after the camp, Yurcich offers RTJ. Perhaps the timing is just a coincidence, though I suspect RTJ's performance led to the offer.
My bad Tom I saw this title headline. It doesn’t say officials. My best friend past today, so I had a few 🥃 to toast him and obviously seen what I wanted.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Hardslider33

All-American
Nov 30, 2015
4,382
5,470
113
Looks like Dorian already has his mind made up. No interest in the home state Buckeyes is a bit shocking. So he really must want to play at ND
 

Alphalion75

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2001
15,209
4,309
113
Disconcerting to see Jaelyne Matthew's taking a visit to Georgia. We have had a few guys decommit and go with Georgia over the years.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
  2. 02 BWI Football How to watch, stream, Penn State-USC and the White Out during Week 6
  3. 03 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  5. 05 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing