JJ Finch - Tennessee Volunteers - Defensive Line
Explore JJ Finch's athlete profile at On3.com. Get news and insights into their playing career, statistics, and achievements in sports.
Exactly. I was thinking the same thing.St. Frances.......
Not surprised that he ended up up there. He went to a small 1a school in Harford county where he had no competition so we’ll see if he can actually perform against some better lineman this fall.St. Frances.......
I need to make Charles a profile still. 2026 DL from South Fayette.
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'