JJ Finch - Tennessee Volunteers - Defensive Line
Explore JJ Finch's athlete profile at On3.com. Get news and insights into their playing career, statistics, and achievements in sports.
Exactly. I was thinking the same thing.St. Frances.......
Not surprised that he ended up up there. He went to a small 1a school in Harford county where he had no competition so we’ll see if he can actually perform against some better lineman this fall.St. Frances.......
I need to make Charles a profile still. 2026 DL from South Fayette.
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern
BWI Football
WATCH: Penn State coach Matt Campbell's full news conference folllowing the Lions' loss to Northwestern