JJ Finch - Tennessee Volunteers - Defensive Line
Explore JJ Finch's athlete profile at On3.com. Get news and insights into their playing career, statistics, and achievements in sports.
Exactly. I was thinking the same thing.St. Frances.......
Not surprised that he ended up up there. He went to a small 1a school in Harford county where he had no competition so we’ll see if he can actually perform against some better lineman this fall.St. Frances.......
I need to make Charles a profile still. 2026 DL from South Fayette.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?