2027 Recruiting

3397char

All-American
Moderator
Jun 30, 2025
3,823
8,009
113
My last point will focus on Tennessee. I am very surprised that a lot of recruits are still considering Tennessee when they had a lot of players to bolt out last year and some of their top recruits out of the last year's class switched schools as well. With all of that going on, I just do not see why this year's recruits would consider going there when it is clearly evident that something is wrong with the coaching staff there; especially when almost the entire team left after the season last year.
Totally agree. I would not consider TN at all right now if I was a recruit. But they do have money and playing time, so I guess it is just a question of who is savvy enough to find that money and opportunity elsewhere.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tarboy and Jriv23

Jriv23

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2025
2,489
2,568
113
Totally agree. I would not consider TN at all right now if I was a recruit. But they do have money and playing time, so I guess it is just a question of who is savvy enough to find that money and opportunity elsewhere.
Great points. I did consider those facts. Thanks for pointing those out.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Photos: Recruits at UNC-Notre Dame
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football UNC-Notre Dame Pregame Scoop - Updated 11:40 a.m.
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Confirmed: Recruits at UNC-Notre Dame
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football UNC Confirms Participation in Letter to Congress Asking for Conference Realignment Changes to PCSA
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Greg's Storylines as No. 3 Notre Dame Comes to Chapel Hill