2027 Recruiting

3397char

All-American
Moderator
Jun 30, 2025
3,818
8,000
113
My last point will focus on Tennessee. I am very surprised that a lot of recruits are still considering Tennessee when they had a lot of players to bolt out last year and some of their top recruits out of the last year's class switched schools as well. With all of that going on, I just do not see why this year's recruits would consider going there when it is clearly evident that something is wrong with the coaching staff there; especially when almost the entire team left after the season last year.
Totally agree. I would not consider TN at all right now if I was a recruit. But they do have money and playing time, so I guess it is just a question of who is savvy enough to find that money and opportunity elsewhere.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jriv23

Jriv23

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2025
2,485
2,567
113
Totally agree. I would not consider TN at all right now if I was a recruit. But they do have money and playing time, so I guess it is just a question of who is savvy enough to find that money and opportunity elsewhere.
Great points. I did consider those facts. Thanks for pointing those out.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football UNC Confirms Participation in Letter to Congress Asking for Conference Realignment Changes to PCSA
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football Greg's Storylines as No. 3 Notre Dame Comes to Chapel Hill
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Jason's Keys for Carolina Against Notre Dame: Win With Defense
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Recruit Weekend Visit Preview: UNC-Notre Dame -- Updated
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Basketball Terrence Brown Looking to Showcase Complete Skill Set at UNC