2027 Recruiting

3397char

All-American
Moderator
Jun 30, 2025
3,833
8,029
113
My last point will focus on Tennessee. I am very surprised that a lot of recruits are still considering Tennessee when they had a lot of players to bolt out last year and some of their top recruits out of the last year's class switched schools as well. With all of that going on, I just do not see why this year's recruits would consider going there when it is clearly evident that something is wrong with the coaching staff there; especially when almost the entire team left after the season last year.
Totally agree. I would not consider TN at all right now if I was a recruit. But they do have money and playing time, so I guess it is just a question of who is savvy enough to find that money and opportunity elsewhere.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tarboy and Jriv23

Jriv23

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2025
2,494
2,584
113
Totally agree. I would not consider TN at all right now if I was a recruit. But they do have money and playing time, so I guess it is just a question of who is savvy enough to find that money and opportunity elsewhere.
Great points. I did consider those facts. Thanks for pointing those out.
 

kjcooper

Senior
Nov 26, 2009
202
480
63
Taylor Brown committed to SC
Viewed that as well, the explanation which she provided on why she chose SC, is somewhat vague. Since they only started to recruit her after losing out on other prospects. It's sad that UNC was with her during the whole recovery of the ACL injury, and now she probably going were to the money is.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: tarboy and Jriv23

Jriv23

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2025
2,494
2,584
113
Viewed that as well, the explanation which she provided on why she chose SC, is somewhat vague. Since they only started to recruit her after losing out on other prospects. It's sad that UNC was with her during the whole recovery of the ACL injury, and now she probably going were to the money is.
I tell you one thing, money cannot solve happiness and people who care about you when you are going through tough times like she did with the ACL injury. If it was me, I would definitely have put that in my consideration of schools who still was there with that type of injury. Apparently she is built or wired differently. Well, I wish her nothing but the best.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kjcooper

DSKiBB8

Redshirt
Jul 31, 2025
19
42
12
SC had some real minutes available as well at PG (they only have one on their roster currently). It’ll be hard to pass that up at any school.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Talent Advantage - The Morning After, UNC-Notre Dame Edition
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Photos of Jalen Davis on His UNC Official Visit
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football UNC Snap Counts vs. Notre Dame
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football Secondary Improvement Critical for Tar Heels' Success
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Costly Mistakes Add Up for UNC in Loss to Notre Dame