3rd and 57 Game Thread

1msucub

Senior
Oct 3, 2004
2,188
754
113
I’m not the least bit kidding when I tell you that I would fire him RIGHT NOW and leave him in Florida. There is no scenario on earth that justifies what Lenny just did to our team, program, and fans.
 

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
4,046
3,175
113
I think Napier had a stroke or something. Not the same man he was when he took that job. He should go rest. See a doctor.
 
  • Like
Reactions: onewoof

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
4,046
3,175
113
I noticed some players who were very upset at the end of the game and some who didn’t care. You need to identify those players.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar