This is not even a game…it will be ugly.
When he shoots the 3 I feel it will go in every time !Reeves is a lot better than I thought.
I never said I wasn’t chilled out lol. I’m pumpedPeople need to chill out. Good Gawd. 4 games in freaking August against ANYBODY is productive. This is a total bonus.
We had like 11 blocks and a bunch of steals too.Wow 5 TO last night as a team that’s very impressive!
That’s impressive too! Looks like we’ll continue the block party tonight!We had like 11 blocks and a bunch of steals too.
Oscar needs his own coin. He can’t be stopped!In Oscar We Trust
Go Big Blue !
Id say hes longer than Wenyen but we know that cant be trueCollins is so long! That’s what she said.
Is he taller than Oscar? It looks like it. But it may be the angle of the cameras.Oscar wanting all the rebounds but Collins is like bro let me have one![]()
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos