This is not even a game…it will be ugly.
When he shoots the 3 I feel it will go in every time !Reeves is a lot better than I thought.
I never said I wasn’t chilled out lol. I’m pumpedPeople need to chill out. Good Gawd. 4 games in freaking August against ANYBODY is productive. This is a total bonus.
We had like 11 blocks and a bunch of steals too.Wow 5 TO last night as a team that’s very impressive!
That’s impressive too! Looks like we’ll continue the block party tonight!We had like 11 blocks and a bunch of steals too.
Oscar needs his own coin. He can’t be stopped!In Oscar We Trust
Go Big Blue !
Id say hes longer than Wenyen but we know that cant be trueCollins is so long! That’s what she said.
Is he taller than Oscar? It looks like it. But it may be the angle of the cameras.Oscar wanting all the rebounds but Collins is like bro let me have one![]()
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina