This is not even a game…it will be ugly.
When he shoots the 3 I feel it will go in every time !Reeves is a lot better than I thought.
I never said I wasn’t chilled out lol. I’m pumpedPeople need to chill out. Good Gawd. 4 games in freaking August against ANYBODY is productive. This is a total bonus.
We had like 11 blocks and a bunch of steals too.Wow 5 TO last night as a team that’s very impressive!
That’s impressive too! Looks like we’ll continue the block party tonight!We had like 11 blocks and a bunch of steals too.
Oscar needs his own coin. He can’t be stopped!In Oscar We Trust
Go Big Blue !
Id say hes longer than Wenyen but we know that cant be trueCollins is so long! That’s what she said.
Is he taller than Oscar? It looks like it. But it may be the angle of the cameras.Oscar wanting all the rebounds but Collins is like bro let me have one![]()
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Football
Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat