I'm sorry, I tried to do that and could not find my avatar. I clicked on the link on3 but couldn't determine how to add my avatar that I've used for years of George Rogers. Any further help would be appreciated.Welcome! Avatar photos are a subscriber feature. Subscribers can go to their profile (yours is https://www.on3.com/boards/members/freddie-b-cocky.454536/ or Preferences > Your Profile) then press your avatar to modify.
Exactly. Yours will be the red "F". If you're a subscriber you will be able to press it and upload a new image. If not, then you have to roll with the predefined avatar.Or, find the Preferences menu and there is a field there for importing a photo. Use that.
Actually, the Settings menu is what I meant to say.Exactly. Yours will be the red "F". If you're a subscriber you will be able to press it and upload a new image. If not, then you have to roll with the predefined avatar.
I'm sorry, I tried to do that and could not find my avatar. I clicked on the link on3 but couldn't determine how to add my avatar that I've used for years of George Rogers. Any further help would be appreciated.

GamecockCentral Football
Thoughts on South Carolina's loss to Kentucky, themes this season
GamecockCentral Football
Beyond the Box Score: 20 observations from South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral
How South Carolina's defense stacks up statistically compares to the rest of the SEC
GamecockCentral Football
LaNorris Sellers 'responded the right way' after Cutter Woods received first-team reps in practice