A question.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Joined Jul 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
Welcome! Avatar photos are a subscriber feature. Subscribers can go to their profile (yours is https://www.on3.com/boards/members/freddie-b-cocky.454536/ or Preferences > Your Profile) then press your avatar to modify.
I'm sorry, I tried to do that and could not find my avatar. I clicked on the link on3 but couldn't determine how to add my avatar that I've used for years of George Rogers. Any further help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
Or, find the Settings menu and there is a field there for importing a photo. Use that.

Reactions: chris

chris

Tech
Staff member
May 12, 2021
Or, find the Preferences menu and there is a field there for importing a photo. Use that.
Exactly. Yours will be the red "F". If you're a subscriber you will be able to press it and upload a new image. If not, then you have to roll with the predefined avatar.

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
Exactly. Yours will be the red "F". If you're a subscriber you will be able to press it and upload a new image. If not, then you have to roll with the predefined avatar.
Actually, the Settings menu is what I meant to say.

• Love
Reactions: chris

chris

Tech
Staff member
May 12, 2021
Oh! Great catch. Lost that in the shuffle. Going to ease up on board restrictions for avatars then (they sync between the two).

Reactions: King Ward

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
I'm sorry, I tried to do that and could not find my avatar. I clicked on the link on3 but couldn't determine how to add my avatar that I've used for years of George Rogers. Any further help would be appreciated.

Go to the rivals.com site, and login with your old username. Then click on the person icon to bring up profile options.

1642825786819.png

Next click on your username (Under "Your Account | Bookmarks"). Scroll down to your avatar picture (will be on the left), then right-click on the image and select "Save As" to save it to your desktop. That's how I saved my rivals avatar so I could load it here.