I'm sorry, I tried to do that and could not find my avatar. I clicked on the link on3 but couldn't determine how to add my avatar that I've used for years of George Rogers. Any further help would be appreciated.Welcome! Avatar photos are a subscriber feature. Subscribers can go to their profile (yours is https://www.on3.com/boards/members/freddie-b-cocky.454536/ or Preferences > Your Profile) then press your avatar to modify.
Exactly. Yours will be the red "F". If you're a subscriber you will be able to press it and upload a new image. If not, then you have to roll with the predefined avatar.Or, find the Preferences menu and there is a field there for importing a photo. Use that.
Actually, the Settings menu is what I meant to say.Exactly. Yours will be the red "F". If you're a subscriber you will be able to press it and upload a new image. If not, then you have to roll with the predefined avatar.
I'm sorry, I tried to do that and could not find my avatar. I clicked on the link on3 but couldn't determine how to add my avatar that I've used for years of George Rogers. Any further help would be appreciated.

GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Grading the Gamecocks' performance in overtime loss to Kentucky
TheBigSpur Football
The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games
GamecockCentral Football
Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played
GamecockCentral Football
What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start