Yep. Dumb.wow, Roy just watching 2 minutes burn away while his 4 other starters wait to sub in with two timeouts in his pocket.
“Where the heck is Higgins?” - desperate Roy Williams.
Yeah gtfo.....I kid i kidEvery time I flip over to this game UNC scores...back to Ancient Aliens I guess.
Someone make a gif.
W the final score of AU holds on.
We can post it every time UNC***. loses.
That’s money spent that I could get behind. Literally and figurativelyForget the Zion cam. They should be on split screen the rest of the game.
This game OVA. Gotta be gutting if you’re a UNC fan ... two top 10 picks plus Maye and Johnson. Perfect storm. Gotta do better than this.
But they won a title two years ago. Whatever.
No way they beat UK. We are better.No way Auburn wins the next game without their big man
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon