Audio

ukfan606

Senior
Oct 27, 2007
6,604
483
0
I know this is brought up every game, but is there no where online that you can listen to the pregame and game audio.
 

mdlUK.1

Heisman
Dec 23, 2002
29,712
57,543
0
Download the free tunein app and search for wsgs or just go to the wsgs website.
 

ukfan606

Senior
Oct 27, 2007
6,604
483
0
Thanks guys I had tried a few stations I knew and they were blocked. Found one working
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime