Audio

ukfan606

Senior
Oct 27, 2007
6,604
483
0
I know this is brought up every game, but is there no where online that you can listen to the pregame and game audio.
 

mdlUK.1

Heisman
Dec 23, 2002
29,712
57,543
0
Download the free tunein app and search for wsgs or just go to the wsgs website.
 

ukfan606

Senior
Oct 27, 2007
6,604
483
0
Thanks guys I had tried a few stations I knew and they were blocked. Found one working
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach