Audio

ukfan606

Senior
Oct 27, 2007
6,604
483
0
I know this is brought up every game, but is there no where online that you can listen to the pregame and game audio.
 

mdlUK.1

Heisman
Dec 23, 2002
29,712
57,543
0
Download the free tunein app and search for wsgs or just go to the wsgs website.
 

ukfan606

Senior
Oct 27, 2007
6,604
483
0
Thanks guys I had tried a few stations I knew and they were blocked. Found one working
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
  2. 02 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky