BOOM - Jerone Morton

Noledynasty2490

All-American
Jul 31, 2022
4,671
8,565
113
These guys just aren’t going to move the needle. We have no game changers.

The starting backcourt is set, no game changer is coming here to sit on the bench.
 

Noledynasty2490

The Battles's End Collective Member

The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up

  • Like
Reactions: FitchandMurray29

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,892
13,468
113
Just need another backup big and we're done.

Contrary to a lot of angsty fans, I actually really like the roster we have so far. I think we have defined starters and backups who will know their roles.

We have more shooting than last year and more athleticism than Pope's first year. We have PG depth (legit 3.5-strong). I do think we can approach 30 wins with this roster. That's still far from the standard, but this is a genuinely good group of guys we've got so far.

Boom.
 

BlueSince92

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2025
11,041
3,916
230
These guys just aren’t going to move the needle. We have no game changers.
It’s true that if we don’t land some Momcilovic-level guy one way or other it will all be for nought. But we do need guys like this (assuming he can translate it to the SEC) to make that potential with-killer team function right even if it comes together. So I’m with you about not seeing this as a reason to celebrate but it’s still a potentially meaningful development.
 

jeffky

All-American
Sep 22, 2017
3,880
7,566
113
Just need another backup big and we're done.

Contrary to a lot of angsty fans, I actually really like the roster we have so far. I think we have defined starters and backups who will know their roles.

We have more shooting than last year and more athleticism than Pope's first year. We have PG depth (legit 3.5-strong). I do think we can approach 30 wins with this roster. That's still far from the standard, but this is a genuinely good group of guys we've got so far.

Boom.
We need two forwards and a big man I'm optimistic
 

cornbreadnmilk

All-American
Nov 5, 2025
1,703
6,534
113
Just need another backup big and we're done.

Contrary to a lot of angsty fans, I actually really like the roster we have so far. I think we have defined starters and backups who will know their roles.

We have more shooting than last year and more athleticism than Pope's first year. We have PG depth (legit 3.5-strong). I do think we can approach 30 wins with this roster. That's still far from the standard, but this is a genuinely good group of guys we've got so far.

Boom.
30 wins?? I want some of what you are smoking.
 

Monday Nitro

All-American
Jul 3, 2025
4,586
7,616
112
The same garbage cries in every single thead like it gives them some type of LOD street cred. Funny bunch of pillow-fighters. :ROFLMAO:
 

RedwoodHigh

All-Conference
Nov 18, 2025
923
1,403
93
Just need another backup big and we're done.

Contrary to a lot of angsty fans, I actually really like the roster we have so far. I think we have defined starters and backups who will know their roles.

We have more shooting than last year and more athleticism than Pope's first year. We have PG depth (legit 3.5-strong). I do think we can approach 30 wins with this roster. That's still far from the standard, but this is a genuinely good group of guys we've got so far.
Boom.

Just need another backup big and we're done.

Contrary to a lot of angsty fans, I actually really like the roster we have so far. I think we have defined starters and backups who will know their roles.

We have more shooting than last year and more athleticism than Pope's first year. We have PG depth (legit 3.5-strong). I do think we can approach 30 wins with this roster. That's still far from the standard, but this is a genuinely good group of guys we've got so far.

Boom.

Just need another backup big and we're done.

Contrary to a lot of angsty fans, I actually really like the roster we have so far. I think we have defined starters and backups who will know their roles.

We have more shooting than last year and more athleticism than Pope's first year. We have PG depth (legit 3.5-strong). I do think we can approach 30 wins with this roster. That's still far from the standard, but this is a genuinely good group of guys we've got so far.

Boom.
BOOM BOOM
 

Noledynasty2490

All-American
Jul 31, 2022
4,671
8,565
113
Just need another backup big and we're done.

Contrary to a lot of angsty fans, I actually really like the roster we have so far. I think we have defined starters and backups who will know their roles.

We have more shooting than last year and more athleticism than Pope's first year. We have PG depth (legit 3.5-strong). I do think we can approach 30 wins with this roster. That's still far from the standard, but this is a genuinely good group of guys we've got so far.

Boom.

Lol I was with you til you said 30 wins. Now I feel like that's a troll post.


I like the backcourt a lot actually. The question is will guys like Kam and Hawthorne and Moreno take those next steps. And how good is Ousmane honestly? If those guys step up and are plus players I can see maybe a 21-10 type year if a couple balls bounce our way.

But 30 wins? Cmon lol
 

Noledynasty2490

The Battles's End Collective Member

The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up

Anon668007

All-Conference
Mar 31, 2026
2,013
3,794
113
Kentucky will add another Kentuckian to its roster. Jerone Morton — a Lexington native — will join Malachi Moreno, Trent Noah, and Reece Potter. He graduated in the class of 2023 from George Rogers Clark HS.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
  2. 02 KSR Basketball WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
  4. 04 KSR Basketball LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina