The issue with this is the sitting out a year for transferring within the SEC. same with Eddie Smith situation - I just can’t see kids that are transferring because of pt choosing to sit out a year
I know a lot of people are worried but I still think this will be an overall good thing for teams like MSU and OM.There seems to be a lot of confidence in that not sticking and them waiving it and allowing kids to transfer freely in conference.
I know a lot of people are worried but I still think this will be an overall good thing for teams like MSU and OM.
I see MANY more players choosing to leave blue blood programs due to being buried on the depth charts, than players leaving the have-nots to go to a blue blood. The only way I see it hurting a have-not is if it's an impact player leaving, but honestly, how often will that truly happen? Players don't usually transfer when they are starting/playing.
That said, it will impact the G5 I think. But once players get to P5 I doubt there will be much moving around unless it's a LACK of playing time, which is going to happen most at the blue bloods.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window