The issue with this is the sitting out a year for transferring within the SEC. same with Eddie Smith situation - I just can’t see kids that are transferring because of pt choosing to sit out a year
I know a lot of people are worried but I still think this will be an overall good thing for teams like MSU and OM.There seems to be a lot of confidence in that not sticking and them waiving it and allowing kids to transfer freely in conference.
I know a lot of people are worried but I still think this will be an overall good thing for teams like MSU and OM.
I see MANY more players choosing to leave blue blood programs due to being buried on the depth charts, than players leaving the have-nots to go to a blue blood. The only way I see it hurting a have-not is if it's an impact player leaving, but honestly, how often will that truly happen? Players don't usually transfer when they are starting/playing.
That said, it will impact the G5 I think. But once players get to P5 I doubt there will be much moving around unless it's a LACK of playing time, which is going to happen most at the blue bloods.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense