BWI Film Club: New Movie Trailers…

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
Passengers on an exploratory mission? "There's something alien out there" Isn't he the alien and whatever is out there indigenous? Maybe I'll just have to watch to find out.
Kind of looks “meh” to me
Humans predated life on Earth is what I took away from the trailer. If that’s correct, seems to be an interesting premise.

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
Great trailers guys!

I have no words for the French flick and the Consultant seems one-noteish but the Yogi biodoc, Ray Romano's movie, Keira in Boston Strangler and even the Machine look interesting. Egerton in Tetris - a must see!

LafayetteBear

Oct 12, 2021
Reactions: Midnighter

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Here is a movie that I am DEFINITELY going to see. The trailer suggests that the script may be pretty funny. It has a hottie with attitude (Jennifer Lawrence), and Matthew Broderick as a dad trying to get his poor son laid. Works for me.

Check out the trailer, which you can access by clicking on the link below and scrolling down. ("OK, he's my second cousin." LOL.)

Jennifer Lawrence Tries Everything to Sleep With a 19-Year-Old in Raunchy ‘No Hard Feelings’ Trailer (msn.com)
Looks hysterical

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021
Here is a movie that I am DEFINITELY going to see. The trailer suggests that the script may be pretty funny. It has a hottie with attitude (Jennifer Lawrence), and Matthew Broderick as a dad trying to get his poor son laid. Works for me.

Check out the trailer, which you can access by clicking on the link below and scrolling down. ("OK, he's my second cousin." LOL.)

Jennifer Lawrence Tries Everything to Sleep With a 19-Year-Old in Raunchy ‘No Hard Feelings’ Trailer (msn.com)
Direct link without the silly article.

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021
Interesting how many streaming services are coming out with legit movies. This looks pretty good....

Apple and HBO seem to put an emphasis on quality. Most of the others subscribe to the quantity over quality model and there's a lot of trash to sort through. Then they (Netflix) blame their loss of subscribers on anything but the high volume of poor content.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Interesting how many streaming services are coming out with legit movies. This looks pretty good....

Rebecca Ferguson quietly building one of the best IMDBs the past five years or so. This has an ‘The Island’ feel to it but great cast and looks good.

WillyMO

Oct 28, 2021
OK, do NOT watch this trailer if you're scared of heights. You've been warned.......

johnmpsu

Oct 28, 2021
This is in no way an endorsement of the film one way or the other. Just thought I'd post one of my sons trailers for a campaign that he did for social media. He's an editor working in the trailer/video marketing business. This is a 60 second spot. An interesting tidbit about social media trailers is that the editors are supposed to assume that people watch without having the sound on.

Last edited:
Reactions: ApexLion and bbrown

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
This is in no way an endorsement of the film one way or the other. Just thought I'd post one of my sons trailers for a campaign that he did for social media. He's an editor working in the trailer/video marketing business. This is a 60 second spot.

Very good. I haven't seen Fallen Sun yet but the Luther series is excellent.

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
FC: New Blue Beetle trailer - looks fine; he’s pretty C List in the DC universe but so was Black Panther for Marvel.

Never heard of him before but it looks pretty interesting and fun, well at least the trailer does. 🤷‍♂️
The line "anything you can imagine I can create" has a Green Lantern vibe about it.

Reactions: Midnighter

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021
Has anyone heard when tickets for Oppenheimer might go on sale? I plan to see it in IMAX format opening weekend.

Latest posts