BWI Film Club: New Movie Trailers…

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Couple of movies I heard great things about - Night of the 12th cleaned up at the French Oscars (Caesar’s) and Past Lives will likely do very well on the awards circuit here…

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021

Edit: Doh! @rudedude already posted this in the streaming thread

It’s fine to be in both spots as it will be on AppleTV

Travelling Foot Ball GIF by Bernardson

Last edited:
Reactions: Woodpecker

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I guess the strike is a good time for me to catch up on everything on my 'need to watch' list. Will be curious to see how long this goes for.....

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Not written by Jim Taylor. I always enjoy Payne.

The writer, David Hemingson, has some quality comedy writing credits. This will be a 'let's watch that Payne/Giammatti movie' during Christmas break or something....

Reactions: LionJim

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
Saw Barbie last night with the entire family. I thought the movie made sense, was entertaining and most importantly all four of our kids and my wife enjoyed it. It highlights the challenges of being a woman and puts those issues out there while being funny, fast-paced and visually dazzling. Greatest movie of all time. Nah, but entertaining.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Saw Barbie last night with the entire family. I thought the movie made sense, was entertaining and most importantly all four of our kids and my wife enjoyed it. It highlights the challenges of being a woman and puts those issues out there while being funny, fast-paced and visually dazzling. Greatest movie of all time. Nah, but entertaining.
Solid review, thanks.