BWI Film Club: New Movie Trailers…

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I loved the first Dune and can’t believe they added to an already ridiculous cast in the sequel. They e been crushing thr premiere circuit. Zendaya is all in.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Excited Episode 7 GIF by The Bachelor

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Bro, an end of march evening out with Dad and 2 enjoying the ricks top 5 live shows of all time at the Kung Fu

Reactions: rudedude

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
Bro, an end of march evening out with Dad and 2 enjoying the ricks top 5 live shows of all time at the Kung Fu
I read that as "refund sexchanges" 🤦‍♂️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Midnighter

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
How do you spell aprapo?

What ever happened to the Orwells?
Chicago band The Orwells have broken up following allegations of widespread sexual misconduct against three of its members.Aug 30, 2018

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Huge Kevin Costner fan. Watched the trailer the other day and said wtf is this. 🤣

One of my least favorite actors to be honest; haven't really liked him in anything. I think it's because he basically just plays a version of himself in everything and unlike Nicholson, who does the same, he's just not as interesting to me. That said, admire his level of crazy for doing this.

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
One of my least favorite actors to be honest; haven't really liked him in anything. I think it's because he basically just plays a version of himself in everything and unlike Nicholson, who does the same, he's just not as interesting to me. That said, admire his level of crazy for doing this.
That is what my wife says. She says same thing with Nick cage. Jack and deniro are the Same way just crazier.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
That is what my wife says. She says same thing with Nick cage. Jack and deniro are the Same way just crazier.

I think Nic Cage has some range, but not much more than those mentioned. Thinking back to Raising Arizon and Adaptation as two films sort of outside of his wheelhouse.

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
I think Nic Cage has some range, but not much more than those mentioned. Thinking back to Raising Arizon and Adaptation as two films sort of outside of his wheelhouse.
Yes. I guess for a lot of these guys that have been around for 50 years you will get some of the same and as I tell my wife about Costner with variations. Like cage you look at Stallone with Copland and Eastwood with the mule etc.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Yes. I guess for a lot of these guys that have been around for 50 years you will get some of the same and as I tell my wife about Costner with variations. Like cage you look at Stallone with Copland and Eastwood with the mule etc.

Yeah, some of these guys are just great at being themselves - Stallone, DeNiro, Cage, Costner, Affleck, Pratt, Nicholson, Pitt, Clooney, etc. Then you have the guys who can do anything - Day Lewis, Fassbender, Fiennes, DiCaprio, Cranston, Oldman, Norton, etc. There are far more actresses with range though - Colman, Theron, Robbie, Stone, Streep, Hathaway, Williams, etc.

Reactions: razpsu

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Yeah, some of these guys are just great at being themselves - Stallone, DeNiro, Cage, Costner, Affleck, Pratt, Nicholson, Pitt, Clooney, etc. Then you have the guys who can do anything - Day Lewis, Fassbender, Fiennes, DiCaprio, Cranston, Oldman, Norton, etc. There are far more actresses with range though - Colman, Theron, Robbie, Stone, Streep, Hathaway, Williams, etc.
I always liked these two best supporting actors with the best range.
philip Seymour Hoffman. Rip
Paul giamatti.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
The Bikeriders

Wow. Was not expecting Hardy to go *that* hard/awful on his accent. If you told me Tom Hardy, Austin Butler, Jodie Comer, Michael Shannon, and Damon Herriman were going to be in a motorcycle gang movie, I would have never guessed it would be this.

Reactions: Tgar

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021
Not sure if it's legit but saw a Tweet today that they plan to remake The Naked Gun with Liam Neeson as the lead. Hollywood is out of ideas. I've had enough with the remakes.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Not sure if it's legit but saw a Tweet today that they plan to remake The Naked Gun with Liam Neeson as the lead. Hollywood is out of ideas. I've had enough with the remakes.

Out of ideas? More like just greedy. I mean, Paul Thomas Anderson is making an action movie with Leo DiCaprio and Teyana Taylor. Can’t wait for this. Weirdly, the most exciting, original stuff is in the horror genre and I don’t like horror. Ari Astor is very good at it though.

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Didn’t get one of these popcorn buckets but lots of memes being created about it!

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Dune 2 was really good. Went much deeper than original dune in the 1980’s. Cant wait for dune 3!

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
So I watched spaceman with Adam Sandler on Netflix. Holy lds Captain Kirk.

went to see land of bad with Russell Crowe and Liam hemsworth. Definitely quality bucket of popcorn usage,

watched I can only imagine on Netflix. About the song with the same name with old school parenting by dennis quade.

Like bill cosby said that man who is your grandfather is not my father lol.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
So I watched spaceman with Adam Sandler on Netflix. Holy lds Captain Kirk.

went to see land of bad with Russell Crowe and Liam hemsworth. Definitely quality bucket of popcorn usage,

watched I can only imagine on Netflix. About the song with the same name with old school parenting by dennis quade.

Like bill cosby said that man who is your grandfather is not my father lol.

When are you going to see this?

Reactions: Got GSPs

Latest posts