Not impossibleWe are one and four
Our quest is now nine and four
Impossible dream.
Not impossible
Hard part of schedule is done
The rest are cupcakes
Just up I-Fortywe are moving soon
finding new team to root for
the Fighting Camels
Just up I-Forty
You have Fighting Belichicks
Greg may be DC!
Four-eight-seven? Bah!Is Greg still here?
I smelled rotting food in the fridge
Or was it Greg is still here?
On X last two days
Hitting refresh every
Hour-looks like he stays
Ah, but rules are rules
Without them we are lawless
And haiku is bad
Follow haiku rules
If not you will pay the price
And no mercy shown
Nobody expects
The Haiku Inquisition
So send in the nuns!
"Fan" is a word thatUMD: Going
Northwestern: Going there too
I must be crazy
Corrective toughloveFollow haiku rules
If not you will pay the price
And no mercy shown
Nobody expects
The Haiku Inquisition
So send in the nuns!
Woo hoo Leapin LouUMD: Going
Northwestern: Going there too
I must be crazy
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced