Not impossibleWe are one and four
Our quest is now nine and four
Impossible dream.
Not impossible
Hard part of schedule is done
The rest are cupcakes
Just up I-Fortywe are moving soon
finding new team to root for
the Fighting Camels
Just up I-Forty
You have Fighting Belichicks
Greg may be DC!
Four-eight-seven? Bah!Is Greg still here?
I smelled rotting food in the fridge
Or was it Greg is still here?
On X last two days
Hitting refresh every
Hour-looks like he stays
Ah, but rules are rules
Without them we are lawless
And haiku is bad
Follow haiku rules
If not you will pay the price
And no mercy shown
Nobody expects
The Haiku Inquisition
So send in the nuns!
"Fan" is a word thatUMD: Going
Northwestern: Going there too
I must be crazy
Corrective toughloveFollow haiku rules
If not you will pay the price
And no mercy shown
Nobody expects
The Haiku Inquisition
So send in the nuns!
Woo hoo Leapin LouUMD: Going
Northwestern: Going there too
I must be crazy
As Motley Crüe sangShould Greg stay or go?
Indecision bugging me
y me molesta
Closet haikuerGreg made the right choice
With Pizzaro perfection
Kicking coach future
Deal with the lame duck
and still dream of better times
Glass could be half full
Preciate supportGreg made the right choice
With Pizzaro perfection
Kicking coach future
Deal with the lame duck
and still dream of better times
Glass could be half full
Baba O'ReillyPreciate support
But if I was in closet
Why my moniker
"Won't try to fool ya"
Greg's moniker is meathead
Won't get fooled again
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways