Bye Week Haiku Thread

NewJerseyGuy

Heisman
Jun 26, 2005
23,168
28,001
88
Lost Haiku mojo
SHU Source started it
It is contagious

Like many others
I will never admit fault
It's way of world now

One last try at this
Don't know WTF went wrong
It's Five Seven FIVE!!!!!

Haiku Mack Daddy
Is back-how you like me now?
Dropping Haiku bombs

“Never admit fault”

True for me in Haiku thread

But syllables sting.
 

SHUSource

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
42,139
4,516
48
Lost Haiku mojo
SHU Source started it
It is contagious

Like many others
I will never admit fault
It's way of world now

One last try at this
Don't know WTF went wrong
It's Five Seven FIVE!!!!!

Haiku Mack Daddy
Is back-how you like me now?
Dropping Haiku bombs
Such are the dangers
Of taking a gummy and
Posting from my bed

Was not my only
Faux pas that night; I also
Made an eBay bid

On a thing I don't
Even remember viewing
Sleepy fingers roam
 

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,237
89,436
113
Such are the dangers
Of taking a gummy and
Posting from my bed

Was not my only
Faux pas that night; I also
Made an eBay bid

On a thing I don't
Even remember viewing
Sleepy fingers roam
Careful with gummies
Friend took gummies, fell, hit head
While in Korea

Woke in hospital
With Kim Jung Un spooning him
Sad situation
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SHUSource
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?