Bye Week Haiku Thread

NewJerseyGuy

Heisman
Jun 26, 2005
23,150
27,995
88
Lost Haiku mojo
SHU Source started it
It is contagious

Like many others
I will never admit fault
It's way of world now

One last try at this
Don't know WTF went wrong
It's Five Seven FIVE!!!!!

Haiku Mack Daddy
Is back-how you like me now?
Dropping Haiku bombs

“Never admit fault”

True for me in Haiku thread

But syllables sting.
 

SHUSource

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
42,139
4,512
48
Lost Haiku mojo
SHU Source started it
It is contagious

Like many others
I will never admit fault
It's way of world now

One last try at this
Don't know WTF went wrong
It's Five Seven FIVE!!!!!

Haiku Mack Daddy
Is back-how you like me now?
Dropping Haiku bombs
Such are the dangers
Of taking a gummy and
Posting from my bed

Was not my only
Faux pas that night; I also
Made an eBay bid

On a thing I don't
Even remember viewing
Sleepy fingers roam
 

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,234
89,426
113
Such are the dangers
Of taking a gummy and
Posting from my bed

Was not my only
Faux pas that night; I also
Made an eBay bid

On a thing I don't
Even remember viewing
Sleepy fingers roam
Careful with gummies
Friend took gummies, fell, hit head
While in Korea

Woke in hospital
With Kim Jung Un spooning him
Sad situation
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SHUSource
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN