Caption this pic.

University-6

All-American
Sep 28, 2017
1,127
8,713
113

I never drink...wine.
 

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,907
27,659
113
I’m trying my hardest to look as scary as possible to keep the prison wangs at bay.
 

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,995
8,337
113
If you hungry after this interview, I know a nice little Italian restaurant we can go eat and have some wine at.......
 

Whatsup

All-American
Feb 15, 2011
8,987
8,085
0
Give Dat Man a Drink of someting, so he can get the taste out of his mouth.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  3. 03 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings