Caption this pic.

University-6

All-American
Sep 28, 2017
1,127
8,713
113

I never drink...wine.
 

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,907
27,660
113
I’m trying my hardest to look as scary as possible to keep the prison wangs at bay.
 

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,995
8,338
113
If you hungry after this interview, I know a nice little Italian restaurant we can go eat and have some wine at.......
 

Whatsup

All-American
Feb 15, 2011
8,987
8,085
0
Give Dat Man a Drink of someting, so he can get the taste out of his mouth.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
  3. 03 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club