Caption this pic.

University-6

All-American
Sep 28, 2017
1,127
8,713
113

I never drink...wine.
 

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,906
27,651
113
I’m trying my hardest to look as scary as possible to keep the prison wangs at bay.
 

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,994
8,337
113
If you hungry after this interview, I know a nice little Italian restaurant we can go eat and have some wine at.......
 

Whatsup

All-American
Feb 15, 2011
8,987
8,085
0
Give Dat Man a Drink of someting, so he can get the taste out of his mouth.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  2. 02 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates