Caption This

BradleyCrawford08_rivals

All-Conference
Jan 31, 2020
1,349
2,693
0
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Cawood86_rivals

PasadenaCat

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2021
975
1,444
0
"Hey, Oscar! Huggins called you a lazy piece of ****, and you're only averaging 16 rpg, so I agree!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: chroix

CatsIndy2010

Senior
Jan 27, 2010
1,948
742
0
That pic reminds me of that Wichita St. game... featuring the harrison twins.

I was at my grandmother's house watching that game and I literally jumped out of the couch as we sealed the win.

Cal's serious about Basketball.
 

Yardeth

Heisman
Jan 2, 2007
13,552
17,864
67
Looks like Cal is auditioning for a bathroom scene in Dumb and Dumber 3
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
  2. 02 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky