Caption This

BradleyCrawford08_rivals

All-Conference
Jan 31, 2020
1,349
2,693
0
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Cawood86_rivals

PasadenaCat

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2021
975
1,444
0
"Hey, Oscar! Huggins called you a lazy piece of ****, and you're only averaging 16 rpg, so I agree!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: chroix

CatsIndy2010

Senior
Jan 27, 2010
1,948
742
0
That pic reminds me of that Wichita St. game... featuring the harrison twins.

I was at my grandmother's house watching that game and I literally jumped out of the couch as we sealed the win.

Cal's serious about Basketball.
 

Yardeth

Heisman
Jan 2, 2007
13,552
17,865
67
Looks like Cal is auditioning for a bathroom scene in Dumb and Dumber 3
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach