How's everyone doing it's been a hot minute for me at Rupp Rafters.
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
We're 4 games into the season - where you been? Big game Saturday!
Hey @DraftCat! Welcome back.How's everyone doing it's been a hot minute for me at Rupp Rafters.
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
We are going to go in there and come out with a huge W!Thanks brother hope all is well.
Lets get a dub tomorrow.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina