How's everyone doing it's been a hot minute for me at Rupp Rafters.
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
We're 4 games into the season - where you been? Big game Saturday!
Hey @DraftCat! Welcome back.How's everyone doing it's been a hot minute for me at Rupp Rafters.
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
We are going to go in there and come out with a huge W!Thanks brother hope all is well.
Lets get a dub tomorrow.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'