How's everyone doing it's been a hot minute for me at Rupp Rafters.
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
We're 4 games into the season - where you been? Big game Saturday!
Hey @DraftCat! Welcome back.How's everyone doing it's been a hot minute for me at Rupp Rafters.
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
We are going to go in there and come out with a huge W!Thanks brother hope all is well.
Lets get a dub tomorrow.
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver