Chris Fowler tweeted an update about the EA NCAA Football game.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Sounds like they are putting alot of effort into the game which I’m glad to see. I was scared they would just repackage Madden to make it.

Aug 15, 2011
In the future games they'll probably incorporate an AI program that will generate unique commentary for every game. The commentary got repetitive in the old versions.

Reactions: Crossroaddawg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
He's gotten hard for me to watch when he's doing play by play. He gets waaaaaay too excited now and I liked him for a long time

Reactions: MSUDOG24

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
He's gotten hard for me to watch when he's doing play by play. He gets waaaaaay too excited now and I liked him for a long time
Agree and gets that growl thing going when he does. Still as sharp and smooth as a host and commentator as there is.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Can't believe that I am going to admit that I may but a new platform for the release of this game. #FACTS

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Can't believe that I am going to admit that I may but a new platform for the release of this game. #FACTS
I am, for sure, going to be buying one. When is it released by the way? I forgot, busy with all this running Hell and what not.

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
In the future games they'll probably incorporate an AI program that will generate unique commentary for every game. The commentary got repetitive in the old versions.
I expect that's the future for most games....this new PS is suppose to have an AI program in it that could lead to future games being able to react to something you're doing in a game among other real time things.Of course that's going to move up a gaming system into the 1k area (if not well over that) to buy though.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I expect that's the future for most games....this new PS is suppose to have an AI program in it that could lead to future games being able to react to something you're doing in a game among other real time things.Of course that's going to move up a gaming system into the 1k area (if not well over that) to buy though.
I don’t know about the 1,000 dollar price tag. That would go over like a fart in church.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I don’t know about the 1,000 dollar price tag. That would go over like a fart in church.
I agree it is ridiculous but why wouldn't they? Just look at cellphones the more features added the more the price went up. I can still remember when we got the Nokia baby phones in hell for 50 bucks a piece or something like that now the modern iPhone is what 1000 to 1500?

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
I agree it is ridiculous but why wouldn't they? Just look at cellphones the more features added the more the price went up. I can still remember when we got the Nokia baby phones in hell for 50 bucks a piece or something like that now the modern iPhone is what 1000 to 1500?
Complete threadjack but a part of the difference there is that Nokia baby phone was being subsidized heavily by your carrier to get you to sign a long-term contract. Now you're just paying for the device outright, albeit possibly over 30 months.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Complete threadjack but a part of the difference there is that Nokia baby phone was being subsidized heavily by your carrier to get you to sign a long-term contract. Now you're just paying for the device outright, albeit possibly over 30 months.
Learn something every day. Thank you for that knowledge.