Not open for further replies.

mredge

May 1, 2006
Much less a five foot Hungarian.

</p>

Optimus Prime 4

May 1, 2006
but a little cool

<span><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wph6wGwPn9M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" width="425" height="344" ></embed></span>

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
No ****. It is a little cool in a freaky kinda way. I guess he was actually playing it in the video. I couldn't tell if he was humming and playing an air ???? in the video at first, then I figured there ain't no way he is making that racket himself it must of been some kinda synthesizer. Thanks.

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
Never get your pole smoked by a Fuzzy Little Foreigner, or a Chick tripping on acid.

Dinkle

Jan 28, 2009

nilswiththepole

Feb 10, 2009
Well, why am I here.
Just to see what you think about my number.
Simple as that!

There is not so many circusboards on the internet, and most of them are infested with firespinning hippies (yeah, I hate them) or jugglers (hate them more...) so I am constantly looking for new forums to talk in.

Dinkle

Jan 28, 2009
nilswiththepole said:
Well, why am I here.
Just to see what you think about my number.
Simple as that!

There is not so many circusboards on the internet, and most of them are infested with firespinning hippies (yeah, I hate them) or jugglers (hate them more...) so I am constantly looking for new forums to talk in.

your own damn board this is a sports board about sports you know basketball football, baseball, etc. you can make your own board and quit hatin on the jugglers jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.