joined a VERY elite club tonight! And not all state title winning coaches are members! Congratulations Jarrett!!
Last edited:
To expand on that, someone mentioned that Darius' mother was on a girls state championship basketball team at Buffalo Gap. I wonder if there are any other mother and son combinations that won separate titles?Congrats to Hatcher as well! As I was watching them hug last night it made me wonder....how many Father and Son combinations have won titles?
Still waiting on anybody who knows the answer to my original post. I know the answer. Let's see how many of you do.To expand on that, someone mentioned that Darius' mother was on a girls state championship basketball team at Buffalo Gap. I wonder if there are any other mother and son combinations that won separate titles?
hmmm....Does it have to do with winning the state championship without winning the district and region?Still waiting on anybody who knows the answer to my original post. I know the answer. Let's see how many of you do.
Whose Coach Adkins would be one? Foley's? Mankind's? Dude Love's? Cactus's? LOL!!!!I believe your Coach Atkins would be one.
He not be thetrey's coach - not that he ain't a good oneI believe your Coach Atkins would be one.
VirginiaPreps
Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
VirginiaPreps
Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
VirginiaPreps
Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
VirginiaPreps
LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)