joined a VERY elite club tonight! And not all state title winning coaches are members! Congratulations Jarrett!!
Last edited:
To expand on that, someone mentioned that Darius' mother was on a girls state championship basketball team at Buffalo Gap. I wonder if there are any other mother and son combinations that won separate titles?Congrats to Hatcher as well! As I was watching them hug last night it made me wonder....how many Father and Son combinations have won titles?
Still waiting on anybody who knows the answer to my original post. I know the answer. Let's see how many of you do.To expand on that, someone mentioned that Darius' mother was on a girls state championship basketball team at Buffalo Gap. I wonder if there are any other mother and son combinations that won separate titles?
hmmm....Does it have to do with winning the state championship without winning the district and region?Still waiting on anybody who knows the answer to my original post. I know the answer. Let's see how many of you do.
Whose Coach Adkins would be one? Foley's? Mankind's? Dude Love's? Cactus's? LOL!!!!I believe your Coach Atkins would be one.
He not be thetrey's coach - not that he ain't a good oneI believe your Coach Atkins would be one.
VirginiaPreps Football
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Thursday Picks for 10-1-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering October 2026