joined a VERY elite club tonight! And not all state title winning coaches are members! Congratulations Jarrett!!
Last edited:
To expand on that, someone mentioned that Darius' mother was on a girls state championship basketball team at Buffalo Gap. I wonder if there are any other mother and son combinations that won separate titles?Congrats to Hatcher as well! As I was watching them hug last night it made me wonder....how many Father and Son combinations have won titles?
Still waiting on anybody who knows the answer to my original post. I know the answer. Let's see how many of you do.To expand on that, someone mentioned that Darius' mother was on a girls state championship basketball team at Buffalo Gap. I wonder if there are any other mother and son combinations that won separate titles?
hmmm....Does it have to do with winning the state championship without winning the district and region?Still waiting on anybody who knows the answer to my original post. I know the answer. Let's see how many of you do.
Whose Coach Adkins would be one? Foley's? Mankind's? Dude Love's? Cactus's? LOL!!!!I believe your Coach Atkins would be one.
He not be thetrey's coach - not that he ain't a good oneI believe your Coach Atkins would be one.
High School Football
Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
High School Football
High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
VirginiaPreps Football
WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)