Comcast issues

RACdad

Heisman
Mar 8, 2005
10,122
10,196
113
Damn that sucks. Mine is still a little jumpy and the sound is echoing . Pissing me off
 

trav55_rivals214556

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2005
3,521
2,154
0
Mine was scrambled and then went completely black for about 7-8 minutes. Came back when we were up about 15 with 10 seconds left. :angry:
 

RACdad

Heisman
Mar 8, 2005
10,122
10,196
113
Watching it on the comcast app on my phone, Its fine. I'm an HD snob. I cant watch anything unless its HD
 

RACdad

Heisman
Mar 8, 2005
10,122
10,196
113
Hell, I stopped TWD because its 720p on comcast. Cant stand it,. I wait until the new season comes out on netflix
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  2. 02 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors